Saturday, July 6, 2013

Cleveland CPF 3 July 2013

I attended a recent CPF sector meeting in our community. We are very fortunate to have some dedicated policeman, community leaders and other role players in our midst. But this meeting was not well attended. We had about 7 people attend. This is important information that is being discussed here, and feedback is given to the community from the police about crime in their very own area. We put sufficient advertising in the paper, on Facebook, by email, by word of mouth. I would like to understand the apathy of people - why don't you attend?

In any case, I stood up and told the people who were there about the ward committee and what the public safety portfolio involves. I'll be doing the same at other community meetings in the future, so come along if you want to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love you to leave a comment! I really value your interaction. Thank you for stopping by.