Monday, June 23, 2014

Help Kaley Cuoco Sweeting Save the Seals

Hey all!! Well, I'm in a bit of an emotional way tonight, and it's too hard to allow myself to go to the place, even mentally, where seals are being killed by man for sport.

No... no, no!! Not today, not ever, should this be a reality!! But it is. I logged onto Twitter and saw a viral campaign taking place right under my eyes. Kaley Cuoco Sweeting's campaigning against the commercial seal hunt in Canada, and she needs your help.

    

Donate via the Humane Society of the United States

Enough is enough, really! Let's stop this! I read the following quote by the genius Leonardo Da Vinci today: 

""Truly man is the king of beasts, for his brutality exceeds them. We live by the death of others. We are burial places! I have since an early age abjured the use of meat, and the time will come when men will look upon the murder of animals as they look upon the murder of man."

Let's make that time now! 

Click this link to go through to Kaley's page on the Humane Society of the United States where you can make your donation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love you to leave a comment! I really value your interaction. Thank you for stopping by.